Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pearl Jam - MSG

On Thursday night I saw Pearl Jam at Madison Square Garden. A fantastic show and a great set list, probably only topped by MSG the next night (a show I sadly could not get tickets for)...anyway... From the opening number they were on fire, hitting song after song on their way to a 2.5 hour set. Highlights...Elderly Woman, last Exit, Jeremy and Do The Evolution.

Many drinks were had pre-show with Tim. Luckily made it home after falling asleep on the train and waking up one station before I had to get off. Friday was a struggle, not getting much sympathy (deservedly so) from Mindy and the kids.

Here is the set list...
Set 1
Sometimes
Breakerfall
Last Exit
Animal
The Fixer
Severed Hand
Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
I Am Mine
Comatose
Force of Nature
Even Flow
Low Light
Down
I Got Id
Army Reserve
Insignificance
Unthought Known
Do The Evolution

Encore 1
The End
Lukin
Just Breathe
You Are
Love Reign O'er Me
State Of Love And Trust
Once
Porch

Encore 2
Jeremy
Leash
Mankind
Crazy Mary
I Believe In Miracles
Alive
Indifference

No comments: