Friday, July 6, 2007

The last few days

I really haven't done that much the last few days. We went to Toys R Us again. The girls played and I studied my phrase book. It really doesn't matter how much I study the phrases I go blank when I'm trying to say something.

We hung out in the hotel this morning. I could have been expanding my mind by reading a book I brought with me but instead I watched some judge show in German. I had no idea what they were saying but I watched it anyway. It's weird how afternoon t.v. is the same around the world. Apparently you can only watch judge shows, talk shows, and "how to" shows between the hours of 10-1:00.

We did make it outside when the rain cleared. The girls found a muddy puddle and splashed away. Tonight we went to dinner and looked at some shops. There was a shop called "Madonna" so I had to go in and check it out.

Tomorrow we will go on a cruise of the Rhine, at least that is the plan.

No comments: