Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Ballet

On Tuesday, I worked from home allowing me to attend the 1 hour ballet performances from both Naomi and Fiona's classes. It was pretty cute to watch these groups of awkward kids go through their paces and a great example of patience from the teacher having to deal with the students wandering off (both in mind and body) throughout the class. The girls' personalities certainly came through in their dance, Mindy and I were laughing to ourselves watching both of them do "typical" Naomi and Fiona things in this setting.

In the evening I watched The Simpsons Movie. I thought it was pretty funny and I would imagine that it met the expectations of any fans who saw it. Full of classic Simpsons quotes and jokes, highly recommended to any fans of the series. Mindy, not a huge fan of the show, came in towards the end and was interested enough to watch the end, so I guess it is OK, even for casual fans.

No comments: