Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Monday

Colgate had a day off for Martin Luther King day, so I was at home! For some reason, I slept until about 8:30, literally the longest I have slept in about 5 years. After this I guess I had lots of energy so we decided to try to organise the house a little. Measurements were taken of various spaces and then a trip to Target resulted in the purchasing of several plastic bins and wooden shelf units. Mindy is now facing the task of arranging her craft/belly dancing/henna/etc supplies in the newly found space.

I also switched out the tub spout in the hopes of getting our leaky shower diverter to work. It actually did the trick. In addition, I added a low-flow shower head so now we have gone from having a small trickle of water to now having a workable shower again! It really made a difference and helps the environment as well. A win-win situation!

No comments: